- Great workout in a small and inspiring setting
- Innovative exercises, classes and training techniques
- Great camaraderie and spirited motivation for men and women
- Classes available 7 days a week to accommodate all schedules
- Call 610-213-5110 or better yet — just come on in and speak to our front desk!
Our weekly class schedule is designed for members to get the best workouts with keeping body longevity in mind!
Monday / Wednesday = Strength Training
Tuesday / Thursday = HIIT Conditioning
Friday / Saturday = Combo of both Strength and HIIT
- VersaClimber: One of the a few studios on the East Coast that offer this tool in a class setting, get ready to climb! Torch calories and endurance by climbing your way to thousands of steps in just 30 minutes!
- HIIT: Get ready to move! Our HIIT classes involve rapid speed exercises and timed stations that get the heart rate up! Stations include the water rower, assault bike, battle rope, weighted sleds…all the fun toys to make your body work!
- Strength Training: This monthly strength program will have you pushing weight! Recording your pounds will allow you to add weight and build muscle without having to guess what your weight from the last class. Tools include barbells, kettlebells, dumbbells and much more!
- Boxing: Need to release some aggression?! What better way than partnering up and taking it to the mitts! Boxing classes challenge endurance and coordination, along with mental focus!
- Kettlebells: Kettlebell training is pretty fantastic. Because of their shape, kettlebell training allow multi-joint motions, thus expanding the library of exercises that can be performed. And bigger libraries mean bigger benefits.
- Personal Training Sessions: Training for a specific event? Looking to work on specific movements or need to refine the basics? Ask about our 60 or 30 minute private training sessions offered both in person and online.
- Hot Yoga Flow (60 or 75 = minutes): a dynamically sequenced flow class linking movement and breath; a vigorous and energizing practice incorporating Sun Salutations and poses to increase strength, flexibility and balance. Vinyasa classes are known for their fluid, movement-intensive practices. No two vinyasa classes are the same. Students are challenged to be mindful when they move from pose to pose through both simple and challenging transitions. The room is heated to approximately 85 degrees and is considered an intermediate to advanced level. Those with prior injuries are encouraged to speak with the instructor before the start of class.
- Yin: This style of yoga targets the deep connective tissues of the body and the fascia that covers the body. The main focus of this class is breathing, stretching and holding poses to help regulate the flow of energy in the body. The room is not heated and appropriate for all levels.