Our weekly class schedule is designed for members to get the best workouts with keeping body longevity in mind! Being a Studio Double Member will include:
Monday and Wednesday = Strength days with a WOD (Workout of the Day)
Tuesday and Thursday = Conditioning days (HIIT – High Intensity Interval Training)
Friday and Saturday = Both WOD and HIIT classes are offered to cater to members weekend schedules.
- Strength WOD: Our WOD’s utilize a variety of tools including barbells, kettlebells and dumbbells. Don’t let these tools intimidate you, these are the classes that CHANGE your body!
- HIIT Conditioning WOD: Get ready to move! Our HIIT classes involve rapid speed exercises and timed stations that get the heart rate up!
- Strength Training: This 6-week strength program will have you pushing weight! Recording your pounds will allow you to add weight and build muscle without having to guess what your weight from the last class.
- TRX: Total Body Resistance Training uses a set of nylon straps and your own bodyweight to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability. TRX builds those tiny stabilizer muscles that keep the big guys protected!
- Boxing: Need to release some aggression?! What better way than partnering up and taking it to the mitts! Boxing classes are structured in a couple different ways that might include timed bodyweight/light weight stations or TRX.
- Kettlebell: Kettlebell training is pretty fantastic. Because of their shape, kettlebell training allow multi-joint motions, thus expanding the library of exercises that can be performed. And bigger libraries mean bigger benefits.
- Run Club: Train for a Couch to 5K and train with fellow members on new trails and pick up instructor tips! Look for these 8 week classes on the Sunday schedule!
- Personal Training Sessions: Training for a specific event? Looking to work on specific movements or need to refine the basics? Ask about our 60 or 30 minute private training sessions offered both in person and online.
- Hot Yoga Flow (60 or 75 = minutes): a dynamically sequenced flow class linking movement and breath; a vigorous and energizing practice incorporating Sun Salutations and poses to increase strength, flexibility and balance. Vinyasa classes are known for their fluid, movement-intensive practices. No two vinyasa classes are the same. Students are challenged to be mindful when they move from pose to pose through both simple and challenging transitions. The room is heated to approximately 85 degrees and is considered an intermediate to advanced level. Those with prior injuries are encouraged to speak with the instructor before the start of class.
- Aerial: Yoga in the hammocks! With a limited number of spots available, a reservation ahead of time will ensure you get your hammock. The room is not heated and a basic yoga knowledge is helpful.
- Yin: This style of yoga targets the deep connective tissues of the body and the fascia that covers the body. The main focus of this class is breathing, stretching and holding poses to help regulate the flow of energy in the body. The room is not heated and appropriate for all levels.
- Restorative: This class focuses on the centering of your breath and body, aligning the physical and mental by practicing stillness or gentle movement for extended periods of time. Using props, like blankets and blocks, assist in helping you to hold poses longer. The room is not heated and appropriate for all levels.
- Stationary: This class focuses on foundational poses that are held for one minute per side. The room is heated to approximately 85 degrees and is appropriate for all levels, especially for those who are ready for the next stages of their practice.
- Fusion: This class is a blend of our Hot Yoga Flow and Stationary classes. Expect to flow through vinyasa’s and hold and breath through foundational poses. The best of both worlds in this heated class that is appropriate for intermediate levels.